Daedalus Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus Duel Academy

Believe In the Heart of the Cards!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
KING OF GAMES
! YugiMike ! Few Announcements Razpko
Latest topics
» guess whos back
Few Announcements Icon_minitimeby MatchedPhoenix Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:26 am

» Challenging the King of Games
Few Announcements Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:33 am

» Migration!
Few Announcements Icon_minitimeby Dracerdis Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:20 am

» Nwer89 test results
Few Announcements Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 am

» DatBrony Micha's test results
Few Announcements Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

» Dominater13 Test Results
Few Announcements Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 pm

» tevante4 test results
Few Announcements Icon_minitimeby Karizmo Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:22 pm

» madnessssssss
Few Announcements Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:54 pm

» darkness shall live on
Few Announcements Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 pm

» momomerete test results
Few Announcements Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Top posters
tonto829 (295)
Few Announcements I_vote_lcapFew Announcements I_voting_barFew Announcements I_vote_rcap 
Xdogyo (232)
Few Announcements I_vote_lcapFew Announcements I_voting_barFew Announcements I_vote_rcap 
! YugiMike ! (186)
Dracerdis (132)
Karizmo (85)
reyrey (80)
GraveKeeperRozay (76)
Cloudburst7 (49)
bozz12 (40)
₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ (38)

Few Announcements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xdogyo
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Xdogyo

DN : Xdogyo

Few Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Few Announcements   Few Announcements Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:46 pm

1) We have a new DDA Main Shop where you can purchase many types of things from Tournament Licenses to Retest items, please check it out.
Link:
https://daedalusduelacademy.forumotion.com/t108-dda-main-shop#162

2) We have a new profile field, to display which items a member may have, such as a retest item, a tournament license, or a deck shop license. Testers, moderators and admins can change this, however the testers should only do so when removing a retest item, and allow the mods and admins to keep track of the other items.

3) We have added a new topic in the forums known as Off Topic, where everyone can fill free to add anything that they want to the this topic as long as it follows the rules, check it regularly (i.e. We have a game already up known as "Last Letter/ First Letter?" and "I'm better than you...")

4) We have also established a Chatbox Regulations and Rules that will need to be UPHELD by all Administrators and Moderators.
Link:
https://daedalusduelacademy.forumotion.com/t109-chatbox-rules-and-regulations

These are all so far..Thank you and stay posted.
Back to top Go down

Few Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Announcements   Few Announcements Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:31 am

i cant wait to get it were i can duel for dp so i can shop in it and get that thing to move up in the dorm
Back to top Go down

Few Announcements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daedalus Duel Academy :: The DDA :: Announcements-
Jump to: