Daedalus Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus Duel Academy

Believe In the Heart of the Cards!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
KING OF GAMES
! YugiMike ! How To Earn DP! Razpko
Latest topics
» guess whos back
How To Earn DP! Icon_minitimeby MatchedPhoenix Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:26 am

» Challenging the King of Games
How To Earn DP! Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:33 am

» Migration!
How To Earn DP! Icon_minitimeby Dracerdis Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:20 am

» Nwer89 test results
How To Earn DP! Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 am

» DatBrony Micha's test results
How To Earn DP! Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

» Dominater13 Test Results
How To Earn DP! Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 pm

» tevante4 test results
How To Earn DP! Icon_minitimeby Karizmo Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:22 pm

» madnessssssss
How To Earn DP! Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:54 pm

» darkness shall live on
How To Earn DP! Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 pm

» momomerete test results
How To Earn DP! Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Top posters
tonto829 (295)
How To Earn DP! I_vote_lcapHow To Earn DP! I_voting_barHow To Earn DP! I_vote_rcap 
Xdogyo (232)
How To Earn DP! I_vote_lcapHow To Earn DP! I_voting_barHow To Earn DP! I_vote_rcap 
! YugiMike ! (186)
Dracerdis (132)
Karizmo (85)
reyrey (80)
GraveKeeperRozay (76)
Cloudburst7 (49)
bozz12 (40)
₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ (38)

How To Earn DP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xdogyo
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Xdogyo

DN : Xdogyo

How To Earn DP! Empty
PostSubject: How To Earn DP!   How To Earn DP! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:59 pm

It has come to my attention that a lot of our Duelers have no idea on how to gain Dueling Points.
This forum will teach you on how to get dueling points.

Have you ever wanted to buy something from the DDA Main Shop but was low on funds? Ever wanted to re-test so you can get out of your lame dorm?
Well This will show you how to get DP! Very Happy

There are many ways on how you can gain DP and these are the specific ways:

1) You can participate in Tournaments which give a selected amount of DP to winners in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd category. This is the most common way to earn a lot of DP in a short period of time.

2) You can participate in Homework assignments which give a maximum of 50-60 DP per homework assignment and homework is only assigned once per week.

3) You can do some extra credit assignments (only if your dorm leader will allow to make the extra credit or assigns it).The max you can get on extra credit is 30-40DP.

4) You can recruit people to our outstanding site, but you must get them to confirm that you recruited them in their test request...example
"Hello my name is Xdogyo and i was recruited by Bozz12" this is the only way you will get your DP is if they confirm you recruited them. You get 50 DP per person and a twist if that person you recruited is tested and makes it into Blue Eyes Blue Dorm with a rubric grade of 85 or above you will receive 50 more DP.

5) And Lastly the, you can receive DP by Dueling people in a Duel Arena, this is very common amongst DDA duelers, but in order for you to receive your DP
you must have a:
Picture
The win ratio (2 v 1, 2 v 0, 1 v 2...etc)
confirmation from your opponent.
Your forum most include these things in order for your to receive your DP.

I hope you learned a lot about how to receive DP, and I hope this helped you out!
Cya Until next time!
Back to top Go down

How To Earn DP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daedalus Duel Academy :: The DDA :: Announcements-
Jump to: