Daedalus Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus Duel Academy

Believe In the Heart of the Cards!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
KING OF GAMES
! YugiMike ! Italian Jew's Test results Razpko
Latest topics
» guess whos back
Italian Jew's Test results Icon_minitimeby MatchedPhoenix Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:26 am

» Challenging the King of Games
Italian Jew's Test results Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:33 am

» Migration!
Italian Jew's Test results Icon_minitimeby Dracerdis Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:20 am

» Nwer89 test results
Italian Jew's Test results Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 am

» DatBrony Micha's test results
Italian Jew's Test results Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

» Dominater13 Test Results
Italian Jew's Test results Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 pm

» tevante4 test results
Italian Jew's Test results Icon_minitimeby Karizmo Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:22 pm

» madnessssssss
Italian Jew's Test results Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:54 pm

» darkness shall live on
Italian Jew's Test results Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 pm

» momomerete test results
Italian Jew's Test results Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Top posters
tonto829 (295)
Italian Jew's Test results I_vote_lcapItalian Jew's Test results I_voting_barItalian Jew's Test results I_vote_rcap 
Xdogyo (232)
Italian Jew's Test results I_vote_lcapItalian Jew's Test results I_voting_barItalian Jew's Test results I_vote_rcap 
! YugiMike ! (186)
Dracerdis (132)
Karizmo (85)
reyrey (80)
GraveKeeperRozay (76)
Cloudburst7 (49)
bozz12 (40)
₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ (38)

Italian Jew's Test results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloudburst7
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Cloudburst7

DN : Caseywwm

Italian Jew's Test results Empty
PostSubject: Italian Jew's Test results   Italian Jew's Test results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Student Name: ItalianJew

Match Results: 0/17 points

Tester 2:0 Student

A very interesting deck concept, and for the most part it worked pretty well--whenever I didn't have the one card that destroys how it functions.

Overall Deck Construction: 24/30 points

Deck Size: 6/6

Forty cards in total.

Consistency: 11/14

The deck could pull off small combos, though the effects usually didn't synergize with what was needed to make a game-impacting play.

Originality: 8/8

Xyz Dragon Cannon Head deck. He used very peculiar support, and I never, ever see this deck used.

Side Deck: 1/2

11 card side deck

Match Performance: 36/43

Rulings: 16/16

The deck is pretty simple in how it runs, some contact fusions with certain monsters and unions. There weren't really any rulings to mess up on.

Focus: 4/4

The duel went by smoothly, and he didn't take back any of his moves.

Use of cards: 7/10

I feel that there were certain combos or cards he could have used or combined earlier to get a better footing in the game, but for the most part he chose good times to activate cards and their effects.

Siding: 5/8

His side deck was very well used for what was included within it; it was just against his luck that those which he drew into were countered by my Stardust Dragon.

Attitude: 4/5

While it was apparent he was getting irritated during the second duel, he kept his temper under control; and was convinced by himself and I that the deck could be improved, given more time was put into it.

Overall Total:60

Welcome to the Cyber Yellow Dorm!

Feel free to make yourself at home, and poke around the forum if you'd like. There's plenty to see, and many friends to be made while here. If you ever need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask someone; including myself.

I hope you enjoy your stay while here. (:
Back to top Go down
Xdogyo
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Xdogyo

DN : Xdogyo

Italian Jew's Test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italian Jew's Test results   Italian Jew's Test results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:14 am

dp awarded
Back to top Go down

Italian Jew's Test results
Page 1 of 1