Daedalus Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus Duel Academy

Believe In the Heart of the Cards!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
KING OF GAMES
! YugiMike ! Starter Guide Razpko
Latest topics
» guess whos back
Starter Guide Icon_minitimeby MatchedPhoenix Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:26 am

» Challenging the King of Games
Starter Guide Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:33 am

» Migration!
Starter Guide Icon_minitimeby Dracerdis Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:20 am

» Nwer89 test results
Starter Guide Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 am

» DatBrony Micha's test results
Starter Guide Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

» Dominater13 Test Results
Starter Guide Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 pm

» tevante4 test results
Starter Guide Icon_minitimeby Karizmo Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:22 pm

» madnessssssss
Starter Guide Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:54 pm

» darkness shall live on
Starter Guide Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 pm

» momomerete test results
Starter Guide Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Top posters
tonto829 (295)
Starter Guide I_vote_lcapStarter Guide I_voting_barStarter Guide I_vote_rcap 
Xdogyo (232)
! YugiMike ! (186)
Dracerdis (132)
Karizmo (85)
reyrey (80)
GraveKeeperRozay (76)
Cloudburst7 (49)
bozz12 (40)
₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ (38)

Starter Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GraveKeeperRozay
Owner
Owner
GraveKeeperRozay

Starter Guide Empty
PostSubject: Starter Guide   Starter Guide Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:47 pm

About us

Duel Academy is a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan site. It is a forum based on Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime's Duel Academy. We don't make money from Yu-Gi-Oh!. Our goal is to give duelists around the world better online dueling experience with much more fun. Joining our site your dueling will have a purpose. You will learn more about Yu-Gi-Oh!, make new friends, compete with the best and on top of all, feel like you are in real Duel Academy. We will offer tournaments, special events, many kinds of dueling challenges, great article library, card and deck discussions, professional help and much more, all well themed and adapted to our site.

Rules and Groups

Before you start to enjoy our site, it is very important to read the RULES. By registering, you accept following those rules and thus, for any violation you will take all responsibility. After you understood our terms of service, you can proceed to understanding how our forum groups operate. All needed information about member groups of Duel Academy can be found in the rules forum.

Introducing Yourself

We want to know about you, so make sure that your first post and topic will be an introduction. Then our members will welcome you and that will be your official start in DDA.

Dorm System

As you have noticed your rank is Red Eye's Dorm. We have 3 dorms: Red Eye's, Cyber Yellow and Blue Eye's. For us, you are valuable as much as you show us in here, what you are outside, it does not concern us. This means, you start as Red Eye's and work your way up to Blue Eye's. There is also Daedalus Dorm which is highest. This dorm is reserved only for the best, the ones with many achievements here in DA. Ranking up to higher dorm can be done by two ways. First one is our DORM TESTING SYSTEM. Second way is to participate in tournaments and events which give ranking up as a reward.

Now, you learned about Dorm System and it is time to create your own dorm room. Dorm room is your own thread which is created in the dorm you belong to, and you can post things you like there. DA is your home and that thread is your room in the house. Just don't post inappropriate content and keep it as room, not some kind of hall where everyone posts like crazy. If you don't know what to post, try to look in other members' rooms and see if you can get some inspiration.

Posting

This place is a forum which means all we do here, we do it with posting things in correct sections. While you wait for replies in your Introduction topic, check all sections in our forum so that when you post, you do it in right place. We are looking for activity from our members, so would like for everyone to be active and post in topics where they feel they can give an answer, or just discuss things. There are a lot of ways to raise your post count, the easiest is OFF-TOPIC section. It's fun, you can post and discuss any topic you want, as long the thread doesn't contain any inappropriate material. You can also welcome new members into our academy every time someone posts an introduction. However, avoid posting in old topics which are not active anymore, that would be considered as spam and can get you in trouble. If you need technical help about posting and understanding forum system in general, visit FAQ.

Duel Points

Duel Points (DP) are our virtual money that we use in DA for various things. DP gives you ability to purchase things from Shops. Shops are threads where you order available items for sale that you are interested in. Those can be some special decks you want to be made for you, graphical art like banners, signatures, avatars or any kind available, it can be some item from our official DA SHOP, or any other item that some custom shop offers. DA Shop is our main shop and it gives items you can't purchase in other shops. More important it gives ability to purchase your own shop, so you can sell things too and earn DPs that way. Another way to earn DPs is in the BATTLE ARENA . There are special occasions like tournaments or other events which give certain amount of DP. These give usually high amount of DP and you should be in touch when something like that is organized to participate. The best way to make DP is to do homework, and sometime class work.

Dueling Systems

Dueling Systems are online programs on which we play Yugioh. DA is not limited to one dueling system. We use all systems available, the best one to use is DUELING NETWORK. Everyone uses it and we use it as our main dueling system too. If you don't have account register there and you can play immediately. For more information look for their support. When you duel for something in DA, you duel in DN and post/confirm your results in DA, that is how things work.

Communication

Communication between our members is one of the important things as well. Besides posting in the forum and Private Messaging, Duel Academy uses few more ways for communication. Then you have to click “Login” link and you're in. Besides DA Chat, we use DN Private Messaging system. Each member has 'DN Name' in their profile, so if you want to communicate with certain member, you can always find him/her by DN Name in DN. Now you are equipped and ready to communicate with other DA members.

Check this out

After you know how our site works, there are few features you should check out! We already mentioned Home Work and Quizes. Check them out and possibly win Duel Points. Can you make it to the top? Many duelists try to be ranked 1st at the end of Season because the winner gets immediately rank up to Blue's Eye's Blue Dorm! Its definitely worth the effort. That is also a good way to rank up or at least get qualified for rank up exam!

If you still need any help. Please contact any staff and we will try to get right with you.
Back to top Go down
https://daedalusduelacademy.forumotion.com

Starter Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daedalus Duel Academy :: The DDA :: Rules and Guidelines-
Jump to: