Daedalus Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus Duel Academy

Believe In the Heart of the Cards!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
KING OF GAMES
! YugiMike ! Danger100ish's test results Razpko
Latest topics
» guess whos back
Danger100ish's test results Icon_minitimeby MatchedPhoenix Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:26 am

» Challenging the King of Games
Danger100ish's test results Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:33 am

» Migration!
Danger100ish's test results Icon_minitimeby Dracerdis Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:20 am

» Nwer89 test results
Danger100ish's test results Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 am

» DatBrony Micha's test results
Danger100ish's test results Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

» Dominater13 Test Results
Danger100ish's test results Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 pm

» tevante4 test results
Danger100ish's test results Icon_minitimeby Karizmo Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:22 pm

» madnessssssss
Danger100ish's test results Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:54 pm

» darkness shall live on
Danger100ish's test results Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 pm

» momomerete test results
Danger100ish's test results Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Top posters
tonto829 (295)
Danger100ish's test results I_vote_lcapDanger100ish's test results I_voting_barDanger100ish's test results I_vote_rcap 
Xdogyo (232)
Danger100ish's test results I_vote_lcapDanger100ish's test results I_voting_barDanger100ish's test results I_vote_rcap 
! YugiMike ! (186)
Dracerdis (132)
Karizmo (85)
reyrey (80)
GraveKeeperRozay (76)
Cloudburst7 (49)
bozz12 (40)
₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ (38)

Danger100ish's test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cloudburst7
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Cloudburst7

DN : Caseywwm

Danger100ish's test results Empty
PostSubject: Danger100ish's test results   Danger100ish's test results Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Student Name: Danger100ish

Match Results: 0/17 points

Tester 2:0 Student

Overall Deck Construction: 16/30 points

Deck Size: 0/6

Forty-six cards in total.

Consistency: 8/14

He could pull off some pretty unique plays, such as returning a banished monster when I didn't expect it. Heck, I'm frankly impressed by the interesting combination of the cards. Unfortunately, nothing he did really posed any sort of everlasting impact on who won the game.

Originality: 8/8

Rock deck. You don't see that every day. Or, well; ever, really.

Side Deck: 0/2

No side deck

Match Performance: 22/43

Rulings: 10/16

A couple slip-ups with what have you, one of them being particularly confusing when it came to back tracking ourselves. Though, things were pretty smooth otherwise.

Focus: 1/4

Beginning of the duel was a train wreck--cards flying everywhere. However, we got everything straightened out for the most part afterwards.

Use of cards: 6/10

Used certain cards when it might have been in his best interest to keep what he had; i.e. magical malleting his heavy storm back into the deck when I had three backrow.

Siding: 0/8

No side deck to speak of. It might have changed the tides of the game come round 2 or 3.

Attitude: 5/5

Wonderful attitude. Fun to play with; very good about taking a defeat.

Overall Total:38

Welcome to the Red-Eyes Red Dorm!

Feel free to make yourself comfortable during your stay in DDA. If you ever need any help, feel free to poke through the forums, and don't be afraid to check out the other dorms. While elitist Blue Dorm members do exist, everyone in the forum is friendly and welcoming for the most part.

I hope to see you grow and prosper, as you show a lot of potential. Keep working at your dueling skills, and once more: enjoy your stay while here.

-Cloudburst7,
Blue Dorm Teacher
Back to top Go down

Danger100ish's test results
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daedalus Duel Academy :: Testing :: Test Results-
Jump to: