Share | 

Red's Hw Assignments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Karizmo

DN: Karizmo

PostSubject: Red's Hw Assignments    Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:06 pm

Hey guys, as most of you may know I will be your new teacher and I hope to have many great memories with all of you!

So to start off why not do some homework! Woohoo!

Homework:

Which is better?
Dark Hole or Heavy Storm?

Have fun and make sure to EXPLAIN why you chose the one that you picked.
There is no wrong answer!

Last edited by Karizmo on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: oh oh pick me ikik   Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:29 pm

id say dark hole because if used right it can be destructive for your oppent. say you monsterless and ypour oppent has three high level monsters then you can wipe them out and then summon your own moster. and by the way ciongradulations on the teaching job.
Back to top Go down
reyrey

DN: cloudyjacketboy330

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:04 pm

Which is better Dark Hole or Heavy Storm?

Before we come to a conclusion, of me answering this question......lets go over the effects of both of these cards first. As we all know, Dark Hole, destroys all monsters on the field, and Heavy Storm destroys all spell/traps on the field. Now, the key word in this would be ALL, because not only are you destroying your opponents field, but you are also wiping out your field, as well. This can be a disadvantage, or even an advantage, depending. However, you can obliterate your opponents field with both of these cards leaving them in a complete disadvantage.

Now to answer your question, it would have to most likely depend on the cards you have in your hand and field. Dark Hole would give you an advantage in a situation when your opponent has monsters on the field, but it would also destroy your monsters too, which is why sometimes its not useful. Heavy Storm is one of kind because it helps you wipe your opponent S/T. Considering the fact, that there are other cards that can help destroy monsters, such as Torrential Tribute, Lightning Vortex, Mirror Force, ect. Cards similar to Heavy Storm can be MST, NightBeam, ect. But, like I said Heavy Storm is one of a kind. There are cards out there very similar to Dark Hole, and can be better than Dark Hole. In my view, Heavy Storm would be the winner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karizmo

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Good answers from both of you.

On another note, would you like if I kept all the Hw in this thread or make separate ones for each assignment?

Say Yes for making this the only place I post homework.
Say No if you want separate threads for each homework assignment.
•Include your answer in your homework please•

Thank you~

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:38 pm

I would say Heavy storm because if you have monsters to back it up, then you could easily overcome their monsters with no problem. But if the monster is OP, dark hole it xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:44 pm

i say keep it on this thread
Back to top Go down
tonto829

DN: (s'emd'z)tonto829

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:55 pm

reyrey zaneblack and katrinaxrosex31 dp awarded for completion of hw.

View user profile http://daedalusduelacademy.forumotion.com/t435-tonto829-s-room#1
Karizmo

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:09 pm

What Do You Earn?

Short answer question = 20 DP
Regular Deck = 50 DP
Essay = 65 DP
Advanced Deck = 100 DP

Hey guys and gals,

I'm here again with a little more unique assignment.
Anybody up for a short essay?

It was by request so here you go but everybody is welcome to do it for DP!

Topic for Essay:
The History of Yugioh!

Be creative and go in any direction you would like with the topic!

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:06 am

It starts out as a boy named Yugi Mutou as he tries to solve the ancient Millennium Puzzle. Yugi is a timid little boy who loves to solve puzzles and other sorts of games. One day, he solves an ancient artifact known as the Millennium Puzzle , causing his body to play host to a mysterious spirit to enter inside him. From that moment, whenever Yugi or one of his friends is threatened by those with darkness in their hearts, this "Dark Yugi" shows himself and plays for Yugi instead of Yugi himself. He is basically a two sided person.

Whether it be cards, dice or role-playing board games, Dark Yugi is the king of them all and will take on all competition. He basically wants to dominate all in his path in every single type of game out there. Most of the story involves the duels and other background information to help make the series last longer. In duel, there a "Duel monsters" which when you someone, it appears on the battle ground.

The visual effect of seeing real duel monsters on screen with action effects really helped the Yugioh series become popular and many people enjoyed watching it. They then made the cards come into reality and started evolving into more and better types of cards to play and choose from. The Yugioh Franchise is rapidly growing with more and more fans coming in and enjoying their cards and playing for fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:09 am

one of yugis many decks
Back to top Go down
reyrey

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:58 pm

The History Of YuGiOh

YuGiOh begins with a boy named Yugi Muoto, who finds a Millennium Puzzle, in broken pieces. As he solves this Puzzle, he discovers a Darker side of him, when all these Dark Monsters, come out. All of a sudden, the Darker side of Yugi, who's name became anonymous(until later in the show) sealed these monsters back in the Puzzle where they belonged. Yugi made new friends, such as Joey Wheeler, Tea, and Tristan. Joey and Tristan were bullies, but showed their true selves when they met Yugi. Later in the show, a man named Seto Kaiba, who invented technology to playing Duel Monsters, overheard Yugi talking about a Blue-Eyes White Dragon. He would then Kidnap Yugi's Grandpa, duel him into submission, and take his Blue-eyes. He made copies, and ripped up the original. Yugi would then duel Kaiba, but unfortunately, Kaiba would screw the rules(Abridged)and summon three Blue-eyes. Yugi had no hope winning, but he managed to summon Exodia."Exodia Obliterate". Saving his Grandpa, and defeating Kaiba was an achievement for Yugi.

As the story would spread, how Yugi defeated Kaiba, who was the best duelist in the city, Pegasus(The inventor of Duel Monsters, in the anime)decided to host a Tournament to duel him. In this tournament, Yugi would gather 10 stars to go on and duel Pegasus. But, he didn't do it alone. He used his Ancient Artifact to help him. Yugi made new friends in this tournament. When he went on to duel Pegasus, without Exodia, Yugi thought he was hopeless. Pegasus' deck contained Toon Monsters. With the power of the Millennium Eye, he used it to see Yugi's hand. Yugi then realized, that he had the power to do so. The game then turned into a Shadow Game. Where the Loser loses their soul. Yugi noticed Pegasus' Eye, so he used the power of the Puzzle to switch between, Yami Yugi, and the Original Yugi. Pegasus wouldn't realize the strategy they were doing because changing their minds, the Yugis wouldn't know the cards that they played. But, Yugi believed. He managed to defeat Pegasus, to save his Grandpa and help Joey's sister. Also protected Mokuba, who was Seto Kaiba's brother.

Later on, a new tornament would be announced. It was held by Seto Kaiba himself. In the finals of this duel, it woud come down to Yugi(who held Slifer the Sky Dragon), Kaiba(Who held Obelisk the Tormentor, and Marik(Who held The Winged Dragon of Ra). These three cards where the Egyptian God Cards. They are very rare cards and the, so called, best in Duel Monsters. Going further on, in the series, the world would be in danger of a rare, sacred card, named The Seal of Orichalcos. Yugi would play this card, when he used Exchange to take a card from Rafaels hand. He chose The Seal. When he was forced to play it, he put his soul in danger. "I activate The Seal Of ORICHALCOS". Yugi would lose the duel, and the Original Yugi would take his soul instead. Most of Yugi's friends lost their soul, and Yugi had to defeat Darts to protect and save his friends, from The Great Leviathan."Darts I will defeat you in a duel". As Yugi dueled, Darts, he realized there was no way to win. With Kaiba on his side, it was a handicap duel to Darts, but Darts would overwhelm his victory when he defeated Seto Kaiba.Yugi was all that was left to duel him. Kaiba passed one of the three sacred dragons to Yugi, and Yugi would then hold all three. Realizing that Darts had the Three Stages Of The Seal activated, Darts couldn't be beat. He had the mirror knights which contained his friends soul, and Monsters that couldn't be beat. There was one card in Yugi's deck that could win, he tried to believe, but couldn't draw it. Later on, Darts would play a Monster that had Infinite attack points. This caused Darts all his life points to go down to zero. So Darts put all his faith in his most strongest monsters. This duel would come to an end when Yugi put all his faith in Dark Magician Girl. He would activate the Sacred card Pegasus gave him, and reveal the three dragons true power.

Yami Yugi would later find out what his real name was. It was Atem. Atem dueled The Original Yugi, and if he won he would stay, but if he lost the Pharoah would leave. Yugi didn't want Atem to go, but he tried still, to win. Atem managed to play all three God Cards, and Yugi thought the duel was over. Even Kaiba himself said, "Yugi has no cards in his deck to destroy all three God Crads, he can't even touch one". Yugi managed to destroy all three in one blow, Kaiba was SHOCKED. Kaiba then believed that Yugi had won this game. Kaiba, now realized why Yugi was always the better fuelist. Because he Belived in The Heart Of The Cards."Heart Of The Cards Guide Me"

Duel Monsters, was originally created by Konami, and I personally believe they did an Extremely Awesome job at it. There are more Series, such as, GX, 5Ds, and Zexal.

Cards are much more than cards, their Stories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Belive In The Heart Of The Cards~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
reyrey

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Here is the ADVANCED deck, the Little Yugi used to defaet Atem...... http://i.imgur.com/QnzW8Wp.png

Here is the ADVANCED deck Atem uses, that helped him win all his duels.....(Contains all THREE GOD CARDS) http://i.imgur.com/zyzqFxc.png

These Decks are Extremely good....Use it to RolePlay, Duel, ect......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karizmo

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Hey Guys and Gals!

I've been giving you an abundance of Homework lately and I think you deserve a gift in return for your hard work!

I'm excited to say "Pick a Pack" is up for you guys to enjoy!

The way it works?

There will be a picture that I took the time to put together for you of three packs of Yu-gi-oh cards!
Whenever I see great work from you guys you'll see this posted from time to time!

Whats the point?

~You pick ONE pack ~
If you pick the right pack you could win 50 DP

-When DN is back up and fully running there will be add-ons to this-
~I will tell you which of you won DP after you all submit your guess~

So, what are you waiting for?
PICK A PACK!

reyrey

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:16 pm

I pick the First Pack......
Back to top Go down