Daedalus Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus Duel Academy

Believe In the Heart of the Cards!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
KING OF GAMES
! YugiMike ! Students HomeWork!! Razpko
Latest topics
» guess whos back
Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeby MatchedPhoenix Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:26 am

» Challenging the King of Games
Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:33 am

» Migration!
Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeby Dracerdis Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:20 am

» Nwer89 test results
Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 am

» DatBrony Micha's test results
Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

» Dominater13 Test Results
Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 pm

» tevante4 test results
Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeby Karizmo Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:22 pm

» madnessssssss
Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:54 pm

» darkness shall live on
Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 pm

» momomerete test results
Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Top posters
tonto829 (295)
Students HomeWork!! I_vote_lcapStudents HomeWork!! I_voting_barStudents HomeWork!! I_vote_rcap 
Xdogyo (232)
Students HomeWork!! I_vote_lcapStudents HomeWork!! I_voting_barStudents HomeWork!! I_vote_rcap 
! YugiMike ! (186)
Dracerdis (132)
Karizmo (85)
reyrey (80)
GraveKeeperRozay (76)
Cloudburst7 (49)
bozz12 (40)
₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ (38)

Students HomeWork!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bozz12

bozz12

DN : bozz12

Students HomeWork!! Empty
PostSubject: Students HomeWork!!   Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Class HW will be (if I said u had any or even tested u) will be to work on the deck and plan with or deck so look 4 cards u really like such as dragon, heros ,sixsam,ect..... and I will be checking so gl and
Bozz12 out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Students HomeWork!!   Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:50 pm

my 3 plans get out EH burstinatrix and avion to fusion summan flame wingman then get out clayman and sparkman to make thunder giant last fusion 1 elemental hero + 1 fire EH to make nova master then monster reborn to get out clayman in deff mode then win the match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: plans for deck   Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Bozz i would like advise as to wheather i should work on my current deck(it would need ALOT of work) or start a new deck.
My current deck: Students HomeWork!! IxWeQeK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Students HomeWork!!   Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:33 pm

i plan to win by either meta my deck so i can get my big hitters out and lose all their defenses or ill use my decks piercers to use their own monsters against them or i will dark hole my enemy and heavy storm them then use 1 normal summon followed by soecial summons to meta out small damage that builds up till they reach 0 thats my 3 ways of winning with my deck
Back to top Go down
Karizmo

Karizmo

DN : Karizmo

PostSubject: Re: Students HomeWork!!   Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:11 am

I like E heros a lot. did since gx came out. So i started running them. I have a powerful monster that's fusion material so i use that and prisma together. Then summon the fusion then reborn the 2600 atk fusion material to inflict piercing to defense positions. so then because of fusions eff you can only atk that one which has a 3500 atk. BOOM! That's how you get stuff done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Students HomeWork!!   Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:42 am

should i continue with this deck? or edit it a bit more?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Students HomeWork!!   Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:25 pm

i made a crystal beast deck and so far its done okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Students HomeWork!!   Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:13 am

not of a deck but it could use a quick fix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Students HomeWork!!   Students HomeWork!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Students HomeWork!!
Page 1 of 1