Daedalus Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus Duel Academy

Believe In the Heart of the Cards!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
KING OF GAMES
! YugiMike ! MatchedPhoenix re-test results! Razpko
Latest topics
» guess whos back
MatchedPhoenix re-test results! Icon_minitimeby MatchedPhoenix Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:26 am

» Challenging the King of Games
MatchedPhoenix re-test results! Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:33 am

» Migration!
MatchedPhoenix re-test results! Icon_minitimeby Dracerdis Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:20 am

» Nwer89 test results
MatchedPhoenix re-test results! Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 am

» DatBrony Micha's test results
MatchedPhoenix re-test results! Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

» Dominater13 Test Results
MatchedPhoenix re-test results! Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 pm

» tevante4 test results
MatchedPhoenix re-test results! Icon_minitimeby Karizmo Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:22 pm

» madnessssssss
MatchedPhoenix re-test results! Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:54 pm

» darkness shall live on
MatchedPhoenix re-test results! Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 pm

» momomerete test results
MatchedPhoenix re-test results! Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Top posters
tonto829 (295)
MatchedPhoenix re-test results! I_vote_lcapMatchedPhoenix re-test results! I_voting_barMatchedPhoenix re-test results! I_vote_rcap 
Xdogyo (232)
MatchedPhoenix re-test results! I_vote_lcapMatchedPhoenix re-test results! I_voting_barMatchedPhoenix re-test results! I_vote_rcap 
! YugiMike ! (186)
Dracerdis (132)
Karizmo (85)
reyrey (80)
GraveKeeperRozay (76)
Cloudburst7 (49)
bozz12 (40)
₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ (38)

MatchedPhoenix re-test results!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloudburst7
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Cloudburst7

DN : Caseywwm

MatchedPhoenix re-test results! Empty
PostSubject: MatchedPhoenix re-test results!   MatchedPhoenix re-test results! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:23 pm

Student Name: MatchedPhoenix

Match Results: 0/17 points

Tester 2:0 Student

A very good effort on his part throughout the entire game, I give him merit for his spirit while playing.

Overall Deck Construction: 25/30 points

Deck Size: 5/6

Forty-one cards in total.

Consistency: 10/14

The deck usually drew cards to pull off small combos, but nothing to really put me in my place. That, and there were a few key cards that he wanted to draw into, but never did.

Originality: 7/8

Gem-knight deck. Had a few creative cards teched in, and I hardly ever see these guys get any spotlight.

Side Deck: 2/2

15 card side deck

Match Performance: 36/43

Rulings: 11/16

A few things he didn't know about his deck, but overall things went pretty smoothly with cards and how they worked.

Focus: 3/4

One occasion where he tried to make a play that wasn't possible. Good otherwise.

Use of cards: 10/10

He used his cards to the best of his abilities, and I could tell from looking at what he was dealt with; it just wasn't enough to net a victory, unfortunately.

Siding: 7/8

He didn't really side the right cards needed to help win the duels we had; but that was also partially my fault; I managed to beat him without revealing what archetype I was using until game 2. Despite this lack of knowledge, he sided cards which would have served well against my deck, had he drawn into them. It is because of this I give him a near perfect score.

Attitude: 5/5

Wonderful moon throughout, whether he was in a good situation or bad. Graceful and admirable in defeat; and that's what I like to see.

Overall Total: 61

Congradulations on moving up to the Cyber Yellow Dorm!

I'm very proud of you for your advancement, and hope to see you get even better in the future. Feel free to get cozy. (:

Last edited by Cloudburst7 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tonto829
tonto829

DN : (s'emd'z)tonto829

PostSubject: congrats matchedphoenix   MatchedPhoenix re-test results! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Congrats on the advancement buddy. Welcome to Cyber Yellow Smile
Back to top Go down
https://daedalusduelacademy.forumotion.com/t435-tonto829-s-room#1
Xdogyo
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Xdogyo

DN : Xdogyo

PostSubject: Re: MatchedPhoenix re-test results!   MatchedPhoenix re-test results! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:13 am

dp awarded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MatchedPhoenix re-test results!   MatchedPhoenix re-test results! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MatchedPhoenix re-test results!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daedalus Duel Academy :: Testing :: Test Results-
Jump to: