Daedalus Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus Duel Academy

Believe In the Heart of the Cards!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
KING OF GAMES
! YugiMike ! R.K.K. Tips of the Day Razpko
Latest topics
» guess whos back
R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeby MatchedPhoenix Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:26 am

» Challenging the King of Games
R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:33 am

» Migration!
R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeby Dracerdis Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:20 am

» Nwer89 test results
R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 am

» DatBrony Micha's test results
R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

» Dominater13 Test Results
R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 pm

» tevante4 test results
R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeby Karizmo Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:22 pm

» madnessssssss
R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:54 pm

» darkness shall live on
R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 pm

» momomerete test results
R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Top posters
tonto829 (295)
R.K.K. Tips of the Day I_vote_lcapR.K.K. Tips of the Day I_voting_barR.K.K. Tips of the Day I_vote_rcap 
Xdogyo (232)
R.K.K. Tips of the Day I_vote_lcapR.K.K. Tips of the Day I_voting_barR.K.K. Tips of the Day I_vote_rcap 
! YugiMike ! (186)
Dracerdis (132)
Karizmo (85)
reyrey (80)
GraveKeeperRozay (76)
Cloudburst7 (49)
bozz12 (40)
₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ (38)

R.K.K. Tips of the Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karizmo

Karizmo

DN : Karizmo

R.K.K. Tips of the Day Empty
PostSubject: R.K.K. Tips of the Day   R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Hey Guys and Gals,

This is going to be a thread where Reyrey, Katrinaxrosex31 and I will make helpful tips from Yu-Gi-Oh to real life.

So stay tuned for tips!

Very Happy~Enjoy~Very Happy
Idea by reyrey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. Tips of the Day   R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:00 am

wouldnt it be more interesting if you changed it to be a topic where anyone can post tips for real life?
anyways looking for your tips
Back to top Go down
reyrey

reyrey

DN : cloudyjacketboy330

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. Tips of the Day   R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Tip #1-Show your personality

Hello peeps and welcome to the R.K.K tips of the day.

Today's first tip, is all about showing your personality. This means that you shouldn't be shy and you should show your true identity or your true self. Be funny, be charismatic, be enthusiastic. Show how you really feel about people. Don't be the type of person that pushes people around. Be the guy or gal that would save a person's life if it was in danger. Be the person that likes to have fun, and hang out with friends and family. Enjoy yourself and treat others the way you would want to be treated. Don't go asking for fights and beating people up. Be the person that has respect for others, and has spotsmanship for the other person. For example, "Awe man I lost to a Gravekeeper deck, but it was a good game though. I'm glad I played you, because I learned a lot from this match. You really know how to have fun. I hope to play you again sometime". Being a true friend leads you a step closer to honesty. This means that the person can trust you with their life, and respect you back. Basically what I'm trying to explain, is to be a decent person. Show the decency you have, and show your true personality.

~ Reyrey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. Tips of the Day   R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Alright. My turn >Very Happy My tip of the day would most likely is not being afriad to tell someone your feeelings for them. Even though they may be a little uncomfortable, do not be afriad to show your emotions to them. To actually achieve someone's heart is a priceless thing to earn. But once you do earn it, it would make you feel really good about your self and no one could take it away from you once you have achieved that feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. Tips of the Day   R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:58 pm

how can i get in on this
Back to top Go down
Karizmo

Karizmo

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. Tips of the Day   R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:51 pm

I've decided more people may participate in giving tips.
PM me if you'd like to participate!
Back to top Go down
reyrey

reyrey

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. Tips of the Day   R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:45 am

Karizmo, inform me if anyone will be participating.
Back to top Go down
reyrey

reyrey

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. Tips of the Day   R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:14 am

Tip #3-Respect

Whether its playing a card game or having fun, you gotta have respect. Now what is respect? Respect is when you accept a person for who they are. For example, "I respect you for playing this game with me". When it comes to respect, its wthe first rule on the list. Tell the person good luck, play with dignity, and don't be afraid. Every move you make, can make another person respect you. How to earn respect? A question like this can always be answered. Respect, can be hard to earn sometimes, but there are many ways to earn it. You must respect yourself. If you don't respect yourself, then you most likely won't get respect from others. Treat yourself with respect, show your personality, and be good at what you do. Stand up for what you believe in, and be a role model to others.

~Reyrey
Back to top Go down
reyrey

reyrey

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. Tips of the Day   R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:18 am

Anyone can post a tip, if they'd like. Follow this template.

Tip #-(Tip name)

(Discreption of tip)

~(Your name)

You can choose to follow this or not, but trust me it makes things more relevant.
Back to top Go down
Karizmo

Karizmo

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. Tips of the Day   R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Tip #4-The Gift of Life

I almost witnessed a car crash today and it made all my memories flash through my head but to make you understand this better I'll explain it as if it were you.

Driving home you see a red sporty honda next to a trailer driving next to each other. The trailer doesn't see it and tries moving to the left lane. You cant hear the music in your car anymore. You don't know if your car is still moving. Everything is frozen in time but this red vehicle. It swerves left, going onto grass and slams on the brakes. The car fishtails 5 times then veers back onto the road and he pushes the brake harder turning veering into a 360. It then veered 2 feet from you and slide over a bump turning backwards into an exit onto the highway facing cars and then halted to a stop a foot from the guardrail miraculously hitting nothing.

It makes you thankful for the gift of life. Be thankful for whatever you have and whoever you have. This man nearly died today and God must have been on his side because he should have been severly injured today if not dead, but he wasn't. He should have flipped over but he did not. If he did though I would have been a "first responder". Others always come first in my mind instead of myself. I would have done anything needed if this potential crash happened. Would you?

If any of you play "Need for Speed" you would know how easy it is to crash from going to dirt, gravel or sand to a road. It makes you lose control and almost always crash. This happened to him and he didn't. Think about how lucky this man is.

Once again be grateful for your life and don't do anything that could take it away.
Back to top Go down
reyrey

reyrey

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. Tips of the Day   R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Tip #5-Learn Something New

Ever played a game of Yugioh where you messed up a lot? Never listen to people when they tell you what you should and shouldn't do? Well maybe you should "Learn Something new". We all learn something new everyday. With knowing or without knowing, we experience something new everyday. But how do we learn these things you ask? Thats an easy question to answer. We learn new things by asking questions, reading, listening, and researching of course. Asking questions is what we do everyday and is most likely the number one step to learning. Don't be afraid to ask a question. Listening is another step of learning something new because you pay attention to the person that is talking to you, and maybe you'll learn something from that topic. Listening can also comprehend to the question your asking, because someone might have an answer to it. You read everyday, and don't say you don't because your reading this right now. Reading goes next to researching because with these two steps combined, your guaranteed to learn something new. So use your knowledge of what you learned, and learn something new.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. Tips of the Day   R.K.K. Tips of the Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.K.K. Tips of the Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daedalus Duel Academy :: Dorms :: Red Eye's Red Dorm-
Jump to: