Daedalus Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus Duel Academy

Believe In the Heart of the Cards!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
KING OF GAMES
! YugiMike ! a couple of games to play Razpko
Latest topics
» guess whos back
a couple of games to play Icon_minitimeby MatchedPhoenix Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:26 am

» Challenging the King of Games
a couple of games to play Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:33 am

» Migration!
a couple of games to play Icon_minitimeby Dracerdis Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:20 am

» Nwer89 test results
a couple of games to play Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 am

» DatBrony Micha's test results
a couple of games to play Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

» Dominater13 Test Results
a couple of games to play Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 pm

» tevante4 test results
a couple of games to play Icon_minitimeby Karizmo Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:22 pm

» madnessssssss
a couple of games to play Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:54 pm

» darkness shall live on
a couple of games to play Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 pm

» momomerete test results
a couple of games to play Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Top posters
tonto829 (295)
a couple of games to play I_vote_lcapa couple of games to play I_voting_bara couple of games to play I_vote_rcap 
Xdogyo (232)
a couple of games to play I_vote_lcapa couple of games to play I_voting_bara couple of games to play I_vote_rcap 
! YugiMike ! (186)
Dracerdis (132)
Karizmo (85)
reyrey (80)
GraveKeeperRozay (76)
Cloudburst7 (49)
bozz12 (40)
₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ (38)

a couple of games to play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tonto829
tonto829

DN : (s'emd'z)tonto829

a couple of games to play Empty
PostSubject: a couple of games to play   a couple of games to play Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:02 pm

So I'm honestly thinking about getting into a few older games that I used to play quite frequently on my computer. The games I was thinking of was

1. Tribes Ascend(multiplayer shooter) its a face paced game that is absolutely 100% free.

2. DC Universe (free roam multiplayer) create your own hero explore and choose which side you want to fight for.

3. Diablo 3 (no explanation needed) this game is just always a fun game to go back to every once in a while.

4. Planetside 2 (multiplayer shooter) large maps lots of action and a lot of vi-o-lence.

5. Elder Scrolls Last but not least is the elder scrolls games. I have skyrim on my PS3 and I play oblivion from time to time on my pc.

If anyone wants to play any of these games with me just let me no. My skype name is dhickey829 if any of ya want to call me on there. I'm going to start to be on it more frequently just hit me up.
Back to top Go down
https://daedalusduelacademy.forumotion.com/t435-tonto829-s-room#1
tonto829
tonto829

DN : (s'emd'z)tonto829

a couple of games to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: a couple of games to play   a couple of games to play Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:06 pm

one last thing to mention is that tribes ascend, dc universe, and planetside 2 you can all download for free off of steam.
Back to top Go down
https://daedalusduelacademy.forumotion.com/t435-tonto829-s-room#1

a couple of games to play
Page 1 of 1