Daedalus Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus Duel Academy

Believe In the Heart of the Cards!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
KING OF GAMES
! YugiMike ! Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Razpko
Latest topics
» guess whos back
Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby MatchedPhoenix Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:26 am

» Challenging the King of Games
Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:33 am

» Migration!
Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Dracerdis Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:20 am

» Nwer89 test results
Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 am

» DatBrony Micha's test results
Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

» Dominater13 Test Results
Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby ₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 pm

» tevante4 test results
Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Karizmo Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:22 pm

» madnessssssss
Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:54 pm

» darkness shall live on
Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby ! YugiMike ! Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 pm

» momomerete test results
Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby tonto829 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Top posters
tonto829 (295)
Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRed's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 I_voting_barRed's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xdogyo (232)
Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRed's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 I_voting_barRed's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
! YugiMike ! (186)
Dracerdis (132)
Karizmo (85)
reyrey (80)
GraveKeeperRozay (76)
Cloudburst7 (49)
bozz12 (40)
₮ωιlιτε Ðгågðñ †συ (38)

Red's Hw Assignments

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:05 pm

I pick the third pack
Back to top Go down
Karizmo

Karizmo

DN : Karizmo

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:54 pm

What You Have All Been Waiting For.....

The Correct Pack Is:

Pack #2

~Congrats Zane Black~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:57 pm

wow i won im shocked
Back to top Go down
Karizmo

Karizmo

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Which is better?

Mystical Space Typhoon or Night Beam?

Explain why you chose the one you picked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:27 pm

i say mystical space typhoon because its easy to use and you can chain with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:31 pm

well it depends one which was used firs. because it a way they could cancel each other. out but if i have to choose id choose mystic space typhoon. because it has help me out when im in a pinch..
Back to top Go down
reyrey

reyrey

DN : cloudyjacketboy330

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Mystical Space Typhoon or Night Beam?

This is a hard one to choose from. Both of these cards each have their Positives, as well as their Negatives. First lets go over the effect.

Mystical Space Typhoon(MST):
MST allows you to target one Spell/Trap card on the field, and you are allowed to destroy it.

Night Beam:
Night Beam allows you to target one SET Spell/Trap card, and destroy it, and your opponent cannot use that targeted card as a response to Night Beam's activation.

Pros and Cons:
First lets go over the Pros of MST and Night Beam.

Here are some pros for Night Beam:
Your opponent cannot respond to its activation, with the targeted card.
You are allowed to destroy one Spell/Trap card that is on your opponents field.

Now some Cons:
You are only allowed to use Night Beam on your turn.
It is not a Quick Play Spell Card.
Only targets, SET Spell/Trap cards.
Not much useful tactics.

MST Pros:
It is a Quick Play Spell Card.
Can be used any time in the duel, during either players turn.
Can destroy a Spell/Trap (whether it is face up, or face down.)
Has many useful tactics.

MST Cons:
The opponent can activate the targeted Spell/Trap card.
A much likely chance of being negated.
Doesn't negate Spell/Trap Cards.

Notice the tremendous difference between these cards. MST has more Pros than Cons, while Night Beam has way less Pros than Cons.

Heres an example:
My opponent, activates Dragon Ravine (or any other field spell) and the most likely chance I would have destroying it would be to use MST. Night Beam, will not work in this situation, because it only targets SET cards. Yes, Night Beam can be good at times, but what if your opponent has an equip Spell/Trap card, such as, Fiendish Chain. You can't Night Beam it. This proves my point. The way I look at things, MST is way better than Night Beam. It is recommended to use MST more than Night Beam. Night Beam could go good with siding, though.

Thats my opinion, others may look at it, at a different angle and say Night Beam is better. Razz
Back to top Go down
reyrey

reyrey

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:44 pm

By the way, I wanted to mention something. I never got awarded for my Essay I did on the first page. I belive thats 85 DP in total.

Which ever moderator or Admin looks at this and awards the DP for both my Essay and the HW above to DELETE this post.

~Thank You
Back to top Go down
tonto829
tonto829

DN : (s'emd'z)tonto829

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:52 pm

ill look into it karizmo never let me no
Back to top Go down
https://daedalusduelacademy.forumotion.com/t435-tonto829-s-room#1
tonto829
tonto829

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:54 pm

dp awarded to reyrey for short answer question and essay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Mystical space typhoon since it activates on anyones turn plus you can get cards right when they set them so they cant activate counter traps like judgment or dark bribe anything that negates stuff will be a hindrance MST will stop it right when its set
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Night beam because it can not be countered. Most likely use nightbeam because of this and not mystical space typhoon which can be countered. If the trap is necessary to get rid of, but MST if you want to use it as a decoy to confuse the enemy :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:15 pm

id like to point out i never got rewarded for my winning pack
Back to top Go down
Karizmo

Karizmo

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Attention:

~Your Questions About DP Answered~

Where is Your DP?

It hasn't been awarded to you yet because of the large amount of homework you have been recieving. I wanted to wait so I could add it all up in one message and send it at one time, making it easier on Tonto.

~Thank You For Your Patience~

Your DP Should Be Awarded Soon If Not Already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:10 pm

I can be patient for the DP because I am a respectful female student Razz
Back to top Go down
Karizmo

Karizmo

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Hello Guys and Gals,

As I know you've been enjoying the homework so heres your FIRST deck you need to build for me!

What's the deck you need to build?

A TOON DECK

Get to it! Remember 40 cards,a duel showing you won with the deck and a picture of the deck build!

~THIS WILL BE EXTRA CREDIT WHEN DN COMES BACK ONLINE~

Today's Homework:

What are some combos and types of deck builds used in Elemental Hero Decks?

Make sure to EXPLAIN how they work!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Obviously mask change in response to smashing ground or another card that pops your monster.
Using prismas effect to dump a hero into the grave for miracle fusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:59 pm

super polymerzation taking an oppents monster using it and one of your own to create a powerful. and depending on your hand. gettiing to summon another monster.. yay for elemantal heros
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:36 pm

herees my deck

Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 O2AhPTv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:37 pm

and heres my winRed's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 LvbhjSa
Back to top Go down
reyrey

reyrey

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Deck:
https://i.imgur.com/Qs5W1uq.png

Win:
https://i.imgur.com/5mHpYWQ.png

I have to say I only one one game against Dash. Then he owned me on the last two.
Back to top Go down
reyrey

reyrey

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:22 pm

Combos for Elemental Heroes. They had good points, Masked change and Super Polymerization make a great combos, and can make nice plays for you to win.

However, is another combo you can use, in Elemental Hero decks can be:
●Summon E-Hero Stratos, add 1 Hero monster to your hand, by using his effect, then activate Fusion Gate. Next, use Fusion Gate's effect, and fuse 2 monsters from your hand, and banish them. (I usually fuse a light and Hero monster to make The Shining, or a water and Hero monster to make Absolute Zero) After fusing, you can then activate Maked Change, and summon a Masked Hero. (I'd prefer either Vapor so it can't be destroyed by card effects, Acid so you can destroy your opponents spells and traps, or Dian so you can summon Heroes from your deck each time he destroys a monster) From here on out, you can go for game. Once you have Shining and Zeroon the field with a Masked Hero, along with Fusion Gate, its pretty much game. Shining will just keep recycling the fusion.
Back to top Go down
Karizmo

Karizmo

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Hi Guys and Gals,

As you may we are going to be dueling the Yellow Dorm!

If you haven't heard of this then I'll explain it below!

Basically, each dorm is aloud to have 3 people to compete and we go up against the 3 Yellow Dorm students.

You must follow one main rule though:

You must use a deck that you made for homework!

Which leads up to todays homework!

Make A LIGHT Deck

~Send me a PM if you have any questions!~
Back to top Go down
tonto829
tonto829

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:43 pm

karizmo you will be dueling as well. It'll be you vs hero to make a 4v4 and make sure the decks that are made are pm'd to you and not put in the thread. I want everyones deck to be a surprise.

Last edited by tonto829 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karizmo

Karizmo

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Good to know thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red's Hw Assignments    Red's Hw Assignments  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red's Hw Assignments
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next